Pages

In case of revision, to take the help of Salman - Zarin Khan

Link-ups in a mileage good actor in the gossip columns and something similar happened to born in Britain Zarine Khan when he debuted against Salman Khan in "Veer". But she is not afraid to admit that when in trouble, she falls back on him.

"I do not know about the camp, but, yes, I believe in being loyal to the person (Salman) who brought me to the industry. He does not have any block on the head. In professional life, I am free to do what I like. I have a background of Bollywood and not know a lot of people here, so wherever you are in trouble, I fall back on him (Salman) ", told IANS Zarine.

She has been on the line to "Housefull 2" and says it will help break your image.

"I really wanted to make this film because I wanted to break the perception of people who think that because I'm from the UK, can not speak Hindi and I am not particularly worth a look. I wanted to break the image I had in ' Veer. I think 'Housefull 2' will help me to prove my point, "he said.

For the sequel to the 2010 comedy "Housefull" director Sajid Khan has launched a new set of actresses - Zarine, Thottumkal Asin and Jacqueline Fernandez, who made a song from the first series. The male characters have also been re-mixed a bit - while Akshay Kumar has remained, John Abraham is the new operator.

Zarine the weight issue continued with "Housefull 2" as well - has been asked to get in shape for comedy.

"The film excites me and makes me nervous because the role in the film is extremely attractive and expects me to be super fit. I'm trying hard. We will start shooting in mid of this month. I have a long way to go in very short time.

"The most important thing for me is the loss of weight because all I said was appropriate to get in shape," said Zarine not mind working in a multi-starrer.

"It's a setback for a newcomer who does not have a background of Bollywood. If you have a parent or someone from here, then you do not have to suffer the bias that happens."

But the positive response to her singing the song "The character Dhu'l" with Salman in "Ready" has raised their hopes.

"'Veer was a dream debut with Salman. It was all so good, but the film did not do well. It was canceled everywhere, my weight was criticized. I wondered what went wrong, why would anyone support me? Media of communication just broke me. Any event I attended, who wrote about my dress, my weight again and again.

"I was very disappointed. After 'Character Dhu'l" become a success, the prospect of people about me has changed. People have started accepting me, "said Zarin.

Asked if he has another project in her kitty, she said, "After" Housefull 2 ​​"might be doing another movie that I'm not sure yet, but it is with him (Salman).